SUBMISSIONS & CALLS
- Minisymposium proposals (submission deadline: November 5, 2018)
Note: Organizers cannot update or modify their abstract once the acceptance notifications have been sent.
- Deadlines are midnight Central Europe Time Zone
- Closing date for the submission of proposals: Mon November 05, 2018
- Notification of final decisions: November, 2018
- Submission due of accepted minisymposia abstracts: from November, 2018 until March, 2019
- Acceptance Notification: March 2019. All submitting authors will be notified by email.
- May 2019 Schedule available
- Contributed Papers (submission deadline: Mon January 7, 2019)
Contributed presentations in lecture format are invited in all areas consistent with the conference themes. A lecture format involves a 15-minute oral presentation with an additional 5 minutes for discussion.Accepted lectures will be grouped into two-hour sessions based on the subjects of the lectures. Each contributor must submit a title and a brief abstract not to exceed 75 words.
- Posters (submission deadline: Mon April 1, 2019)
Contributed presentations in poster format are invited in all areas consistent with the conference themes. A poster format involves the use of non-electronic visual aids for mounting on a 120cm height and 80cm width poster board. Each contributor must submit a title and a brief abstract not to exceed 75 words.